Peekaboo


Lyrics:
Peek-a-boo!
I can see you,
and I know what you do.
So put your hands on your face,
and cover up your eyes.
Don't look until I signal.
Peek-a-boo! peek-a-boo! peek-a-boo!
The way that we weren't is what we'll become,
so please pay attention while I show you some.
Of what's about to happen
Peek-a-boo!
I know what you do,
cause I do it too.
Laugh if you want to or say you don't care.

If you cannot see it you think it's not there,
it doesn't work that way.


Language focus:
Body parts vocabulary. 

Classroom Benefits:
Adaptation process, even the parents leave them at school doesn't mean they are gone forever.

Activities:
1. Sing this song, but everytime the person uncover his/her eyes the other one must have changed the posture.
2. Do a running activity and children have to stop when the teacher says peek-a-boo they have to stop (for developing the balance)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario